Alien Gear Holsters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firefighterguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had one and got rid of it immediately.
2 reasons:
I switched to appendix carry, behind the hip wasn't comfortable

Because it's kinda flimsy and soft it caves in and it's very easy to muzzle yourself trying to get the gun in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawkman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had one of the Cloak Tuck 2.0s for like 8 months now for my Glock 26. I'd consider for the price the holster is pretty decent, but like firefighterguy said, it does collapse very easily. The new 3.0s are supposed to fix this as they have a steel liner to add rigidity.

Personally, if I were to do it over again, I'd spend good money ($<100) on finding an awesome holster that fits me well and that hides my gun how I want it to--the brands that come to mind are Raven Concealment, Comp-Tac, and so forth. I'll eventually do this when the Alien Gear falls apart, just no sense in retiring a holster with life left in it!

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Alien gear is mediocre stuff. I guess for the price they are decent, but they are not high end holsters. Even the new ones are just barely not terrible. Bought a belt from them also. I wish I had gone with crossbreed on both accounts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom