Alien Gear??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Route 66

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have a leather one and a 2.0 neoprene one both on order. Well my wife ordered them a week ago for my birthday. 6 week wait time will actually make them late Christmas presents instead.... I have high hopes for them.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have several of their original IWB holsters for different models of pistol and wear one or another almost daily with rare exception. It's pretty much the most comfortable holster I've found to date. I haven't tried the 2.0 or other versions.

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use them, my only complaint with them is they take forever to deliver them. The more you wear it the more comfortable they get.
Like 6 weeks??
If you run a Walther PPS - I have new Alien IWB Holster and kit for sale....................
M&P, sorry
Have a leather one and a 2.0 neoprene one both on order. Well my wife ordered them a week ago for my birthday. 6 week wait time will actually make them late Christmas presents instead.... I have high hopes for them.
Is the 6 week wait normal or is it a Christmas rush?

and their prices are Dang good. So I like the idea.

From my sniper hide

Swab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was around this time last year I ordered my leather aliengear and it took just about 6 weeks. From what i understand they cut the leather and mold the kydex in house. The low price compared to the competition probably doesn't help with wait times either, but it was worth it.

Sent from the land of teepee's and buffaloes

Latest posts

Top Bottom