Alien Gear??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought I would update this, I ordered 4 IWBs 2.5 weeks ago and got them yesterday. (Some cloaktuck 1.0s and 2.0s)

It appears they have gotten their delays a little more under control.

How do you like your holsters? I was thinking of trying one of these, but the 'net has mixed reviews.....

jescates

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife ordered the 2.0 and received hers in 2 weeks. I ordered the 2.0 and the outside the waist with an extra shell on 24 May. Will have to wait and see how long before I get the holsters. Wife says her is very comfortable.

RetiredTater

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered 2 3.0s for me and the fiance on Tuesday with shells for all three of our pistols. They said 3 to 5 weekso for delivery so in the meantime I am carrying just the 380 in the pocket holster.

I have three friends / family who wear them and rave about them. Hoping it will be nice enough for me to carry my 40 otherwise start squirrelling away for a .40C.

The price was way right if you don't mind the wait. Hoping the 3.0 is as good as they say the 2.0 is. The fact that they swap shells out in the same class for life was a major selling point.

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered 2 3.0s for me and the fiance on Tuesday with shells for all three of our pistols. They said 3 to 5 weekso for delivery so in the meantime I am carrying just the 380 in the pocket holster.

I have three friends / family who wear them and rave about them. Hoping it will be nice enough for me to carry my 40 otherwise start squirrelling away for a .40C.

The price was way right if you don't mind the wait. Hoping the 3.0 is as good as they say the 2.0 is. The fact that they swap shells out in the same class for life was a major selling point.
I carry my 2.0 everyday I carry.
I love it.

SingleStack45

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have 2 of the leather and 1 of the neoprene backed ones. The first time I ordered it only took a couple weeks...the next time took quite awhile...but I like their prices, warranty, and the product...so it was worth it to me...though after the promptness of the first order...I was surprised and almost gave up on them with the 2nd...

I've also owned a Crossbreed...and for the $ I'll stick with the Alien Gear...

Latest posts

Top Bottom