Alien Gear??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any of you fellas wearing an OWB Alien Gear?
I just got one a couple days ago for my 92FS and can't draw the pistol out of the holster without using my off hand to help.
Retention is loose, so much that the weapon falls out of the holster when turned upside down and my belt is as tight as I can comfortably get it.
I've tried anywhere from 3-6 o'clock and get the same results, the holster just moves too much to allow the weapon to be pulled.
Yes, I am what you might call skinny a**ed.

Just checking to make sure I'm not missing something before I send it back.
Thanks

A buddy of mine has one for a CZ P07, he used it for the first time 2 weekends ago at an IDPA match. He had no problems and said he really liked it.

jbrentd

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I figured I would just post here rather than starting a new thread...

You guys still liking these? I'm thinking of getting their 2 holster combo...one for my revolver, one for my shield and an extra shell for my bodyguard 380. How quickly can the shells be swapped out? And are the versions 2 or 3 worth the extra money?

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I figured I would just post here rather than starting a new thread...

You guys still liking these? I'm thinking of getting their 2 holster combo...one for my revolver, one for my shield and an extra shell for my bodyguard 380. How quickly can the shells be swapped out? And are the versions 2 or 3 worth the extra money?
Get the 3.
It's a bit better. I will order one soon.

Sent from no where

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am glad this thread popped back up. I was looking at the alien gear website last night. I am considering the two holster combo. A guy at work has the cloak truck 3.0 and it looks like a pretty nice holster. He said he does not have any complaints.

Latest posts

Top Bottom