All it takes is one LEO ready to crack heads. (Portland)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And that's why I clarified that this was in reference only to this video. From what I'm seeing on the video, the aggressor here is the police officer. I am willing to accept that there is quite the possibility that the "protesters" seen in this video have been "rioters" in other instances (possibly directly prior to this incident). But from the information given, I think the flying tackle shown in this video comes off as showing the masses that the police are, in fact, violent. And yes, the video definitely could have been edited to show only the part where the protesters are not currently being rioters. I'm not disagreeing with that possibility. I'm just commenting on the information given.

Hey fellas, look. A Marxist sympathizer doing his best to walk back his original comments. ^^^^

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What you are not seeing is what led up to the incident. Fact is the video was probably edited to make the cops look like the bad guys
This editing has been going on since the Zimmerman incident where NBC edited the audio to make it show Zimmerman was actually the attacker and racist. Witnesses in court denied that was the truth with zimmerman found innocent and the national black channel had to retract. It's gone on without any slowdown even after that retraction by the same network and others in the MSM to this day. It's disgusting, and outrageous.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
........and those punks go scurrying like cockroaches when the light comes on.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ArtValley818/status/1288649956761321472

DOH!

Suspended.PNG

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey fellas, look. A Marxist sympathizer doing his best to walk back his original comments. ^^^^
I haven't walked back anything that I have said one single inch. I still stand by my belief that the video only shows violent cops being violent to people who (at the time of the video) are not being violent. Could there have been other things at hand prior to the video, sure. But I'm not a wizard and I can't see what isn't there.

You can call me whatever dastardly, evil name you want to believe if that makes you feel better. That doesn't change the fact that there is just as much photographic and video evidence showing that cops are excessively violent as there is showing protesters becoming rioters. Believe what you want to believe, I can't stop you.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't walked back anything that I have said one single inch. I still stand by my belief that the video only shows violent cops being violent to people who (at the time of the video) are not being violent. Could there have been other things at hand prior to the video, sure. But I'm not a wizard and I can't see what isn't there.

You can call me whatever dastardly, evil name you want to believe if that makes you feel better. That doesn't change the fact that there is just as much photographic and video evidence showing that cops are excessively violent as there is showing protesters becoming rioters. Believe what you want to believe, I can't stop you.

I agree with this... there isn't enough evidence to show what was going on there, and it doesn't seem anyone can clarify.

I don't support police violence for the sake of breaking up protests... but if they are quelling rioting or assaults on police or others, there's something to talk about.

Two posts above yours. Twitter suspended the account. Deleted the video. Whatever it is they do. And, they do it often.

We don't know why it was suspended, correct. Could have been any number of reasons.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't support police violence for the sake of breaking up protests... but if they are quelling rioting or assaults on police or others, there's something to talk about.
But here is the key point. Watching the goings on these aren't protests at all. These twitter feeds are happening long after dark EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. These are straight up riots.

The very purpose for these "protestors" being there, at that time, is to threaten burn, destroy, inflict damage and terrorize. Their very presence there is by default is NOT peaceful and therefore they aren't protesting. They are in fact rioting. When they claim they are "protesting" while there with PPE, all manor of weapons, IEDs, ignoring police commands, etc. they have lost the right to claim any semblance of being peaceful and just exercising their 1A rights. You know they have comm feeds setup on twitter and reddit right? The fact that haven't thrown that IED just yet and has only yelled profanities at cops that don't deserve to be yelled at is of no consequence to me. That's reason enough to "take them at their word" and knock heads hard. When the gathering is declared unlawful it's time to let the popo go to work whether hostilities have happened or not. Their presence is unlawful and should be dealt with. Being timid, hesitant and blowing it off only fuels more of it. There needs to be consequences otherwise there is no respect to be found on either side and the result of that is anarchy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom