All kinds of things

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I got my first basket case motorcycles when i was about 13 or 14. There were 4 of them bikes and i paid $7.50.
Yea seven dollars and fifty cents.
I got hooked on fixing junk..had many friends that did the same so we were always collecting and swapping parts.
Before we would go shopping for stuff we would call each other.
Father-in-law was replacing wheels and some hinges on his garage door and was on his way to Lowes.

Then he thought I wonder if Jeff has the parts..Yea i am jeff.
He comes by and i load him up with exactly what he needed.

I think I have garage door track also..I used to have a steel channel for a long sliding barn door..I think It is gone though.
If I have it it will also be free along with garage door tracks.

I do not want to even know how many carburetors and cylinder heads I have.
I do have some good 400 CI ford heads AKA cleveland 2 barrel heads. FREE if ya need them..Maybe build a "Clevor"

If you do not know what a Clevor is then you are not ate up with it ..that could be a good thing and keep you from collecting stuff to build stuff. :)

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I was gonna go completely ape **** and had a set of 4bbl Cleveland heads for my 400"M" that I was building for my truck. Had all the machine work done on the block, crank turned and cross drilled and heads all reworked by Lewis Boyd. Sold it all because taking it to commiefornia wasn't an option and I had no place to store it. Every last bit of the smog stuff was gone off the truck. Been kicking myself in my own a$$ ever since. An airman out at Tinker got a nice project tho...

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I thought the tankless heater was new..I looked under the pipe nipples and there is pipe dope on them..It has been used and will go to the scrap pile.

Latest posts

Top Bottom