All the ammo you could want...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Talacker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Spent last week in Wyoming. Stopped in at a sporting goods store to check out their ammo. It's been a while since I've seen an ammo selection like this.

Attachments

• IMG00017a.jpg
    IMG00017a.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 404

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last week in NC, my buddy wandered into the Wallyworld ammo aisle and found box upon box of .22LR. When I told him he couldn't carry it back on the plane, I thought he'd explode.

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When i was in Louisana i went to a local Walmart and saw the same thing. They had so much ammo that the selves looked like they were gunna buckle and the over stuck was even stacked high. They had ever caliber in stock and YES i do mean EVER CALIBER. it was amazing to see that much ammo i bought damn near 2K in 9mm, 2K in .45 and 4K in .22LR

Euclid

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Cabela's in Ft. Worth was FULL of ammo and weapons. The shortage in that part of the world is over.

Oh, and they had primers in stock as well...

okienate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow! I was in Casper last month and the shelves were bare up that way. Nice to see things are starting to normalize, even if the prices are high. Better high than none when you need it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom