"All we know is we've found a mass grave" ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My great grandmother was buried under a rock in eastern Oklahoma. Grandpa took my aunt back there in about 1934 and he was pretty much sure he found the rock she was buried under.

This is a true statement.

We attended a friend’s parent that passed.a couple years ago in eastern ok
At the end of the service our friend asked me to help her locate the grave by placing a rock where the headstone would be.
Inside the church there was a list of who was buried beneath which rock

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have three great-grandparents that were buried in unmarked graves. Cemetery had records on two of them so my mom and I had a marker made for them (her grandparents). The other one we know the cemetery but no records for him or the plot he may be in. They said they have many graves not marked and don't have records of who is in them. They were buried during the depression and family didn't have money to even get a marker, probably why rocks were used so often.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The more they find, the higher the amount of reparations we will be billed for.
So what about the Whites killed in the Tulsa Race Genocide? 1/3 of the dead were Caucasian. Any reparations for the white boys, or are they just expendable pawns to be blamed?

And I notice there are a few "documentaries" now being made about this; I'm sure they'll be about as historically accurate as "Inglorious Basterds". Heaps of dead blacks being pushed into mass graves, while evil blue-eyes run around killing and burning with abandon. That's not what eyewitnesses said, but look for those accounts to be scrubbed from the 'net. Isn't it funny that the "agreed upon" number of dead is now somehow 300? That doesn't appear in official records, but it sure sounds good to the reparations crowd.

Latest posts

Top Bottom