"All we know is we've found a mass grave" ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can’t tell if OSA is now full or racists or they just feel threatened by someone looking for a grave. The concern that the “whites” will have to pay for something or that their history will be left out... Why does it matter that they’re searching for more answers? Scared of ghosts?

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can’t tell if OSA is now full or racists or they just feel threatened by someone looking for a grave. The concern that the “whites” will have to pay for something or that their history will be left out... Why does it matter that they’re searching for more answers? Scared of ghosts?

Lol ... That's typical now a days ... You think you are the first person to call me a racist because I refuse to fall in line with the victim mentality?? I have Irish heritage (indentured servants), English heritage (debtor's prison prisoners shipped over here against their will and just dumped out at port), Indian heritage (wanna talk persecution?), and black heritage (my Indian great-great-grandfather married his black slave so she could receive Indian benefits. Again, wanna talk about persecution some more?) ... I was regularly tormented as a pasty by my more Indian appearing relatives -- though we had the exact same bloodline. I was somehow "less than" because I have freckles, red hair and generally more Caucasian than Indian features.

I'll NOT be a victim of my heritage no matter how bad society wants to try and convince me I should carry that burden. You wanna NOT stand on your own two feet and make your own mark on the world, good and bad, be my guest. You wanna whine and cry and stomp your feet cuz "I need reparations" from people who've never done you wrong personally just because their skin color and yours is different and you want to be victimized by your past, instead of proud of how far we've come and realize that the human condition is tied to so much more than just your outward appearances be my guest. Just don't expect me to buy into your ********.

And yes, I realize (I think) that you were just speaking generally and not just to me specifically. My post is in the same vein. Not attacking you, specifically. Just how I feel generally about the whole "lets dig up a cemetery until we find something we can be outraged about". Like the massacre alone isn't enough to be indignant over. This kind of let's go backwards instead of forward because then someone else will have to give me what I want instead of me having to actually get out there and work for it is sad, really.

Edit: fix typos

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol ... That's typical now a days ... You think you are the first person to call me a racist because I refuse to fall in line with the victim mentality?? I have Irish heritage (indentured servants), English heritage (debtor's prison prisoners shipped over here against their will and just dumped out at port), Indian heritage (wanna talk persecution?), and black heritage (my Indian great-great-grandfather married his black slave so she could receive Indian benefits. Again, wanna talk about persecution some more?) ... I was regularly tormented as a pasty by my more Indian appearing relatives -- though we had the exact same bloodline. I was somehow "less than" because I have freckles, red hair and generally more Caucasian than Indian features.

I'll NOT be a victim of my heritage no matter how bad society wants to try and convince me I should carry that burden. You wanna NOT stand on your own two feet and make your own mark on the world, good and bad, be my guest. You wanna whine and cry and stomp your feet cuz "I need reparations" from people who've never done you wrong personally just because their skin color and yours is different and you want to be victimized by your past, instead of proud of how far we've come and realize that the human condition is tied to so much more than just your outward appearances be my guest. Just don't expect me to buy into your ********.

And yes, I realize (I think) that you were just speaking generally and not just to me specifically. My post is in the same vein. Not attacking you, specifically. Just how I feel generally about the whole "lets dig up a cemetery until we find something we can be outraged about". Like the massacre alone isn't enough to be indignant over. This kind of let's go backwards instead of forward because then someone else will have to give me what I want instead of me having to actually get out there and work for it is sad, really.

Edit: fix typos

Great post P. I am Polish and a little Indian. I have heard all the jokes, been denied jobs by really dumb people but you know what, I stood on my own 2 feet and will until I can not stand at all.

I taught myself to type so I could use the net, taught myself to assemble computers because I did not like the pre-built junk. Taught myself to use web page software so the wife and I built a medical equipment company that employed several people. We sold medical equipment all over the world to people in more than 60 countries. Want to know the kicker? My father got hurt on the job and I dropped out of school 3 weeks into 9th grade to help support the family. Got my GED while in the service thru a mail order company.

I have worked with and for, served with people of all races and found the only thing that really counts against or for them is what they do.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Yep. We are a nation of immigrants and most people can tell you about the difficulties we have faced in life. The difference is some people keep trying and others blame their failures on someone or something else. Personally, I think it’s stupid to spend time and money searching for bodies of those killed many years ago regardless of their race. God knows Tulsa could spend that money in better ways like repairing their crap roads or hiring more police officers.

Of course that isn’t politically correct and some might call me a racist because I think it’s alright to be white. My personal experience has been that far more blacks are racist than vice versa. I don’t care what you’re skin color is. You should be proud of what you are and do your part to be the best you can be. As for reparations, that’s the stupidest idea I’ve ever heard. Well...almost. The party of diversity selection of an old white guy who has demonstrated his racism for 47 years in politics is a pretty stupid idea as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. We are a nation of immigrants and most people can tell you about the difficulties we have faced in life. The difference is some people keep trying and others blame their failures on someone or something else. Personally, I think it’s stupid to spend time and money searching for bodies of those killed many years ago regardless of their race. God knows Tulsa could spend that money in better ways like repairing their crap roads or hiring more police officers.

Of course that isn’t politically correct and some might call me a racist because I think it’s alright to be white. My personal experience has been that far more blacks are racist than vice versa. I don’t care what you’re skin color is. You should be proud of what you are and do your part to be the best you can be. As for reparations, that’s the stupidest idea I’ve ever heard. Well...almost. The party of diversity selection of an old white guy who has demonstrated his racism for 47 years in politics is a pretty stupid idea as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Interesting. I've found more discrimination from American Indians than any other race. But then I can freely admit that that could be the result of my experiences as a child. And it is true -- there are some truly racist white folks. But ya know what -- I grow weary of ******** pretty quickly and you will get what you give once I decide I've had enough. Things like people thinking I owe them something just because I have freckles and legs that glow in the dark make me more determined than ever to just stay home and avoid people altogether.

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is all about a narrative they are trying to sell. I'm sure that day was a terrible day on all sides, but there is only one side in their mind, and only one side they want to sell for some sort of power or edge now. So how it goes is this, they have a narrative and then they dig (literally) to support it. Finding graves means you found graves, not that they are completely correct about everything they claim is true, but wait and see how it will be presented.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom