Almost HALF of U.S. households have at least one gun, new poll reveals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-domestic-weapon-ownership-says-new-poll.html
Almost HALF of U.S. households have at least one gun, new poll reveals - with a sharp increase in domestic weapon ownership over the last two years
*The Pew Research Center says 44 percent of homes now own guns, compared to 51 percent without
*The new study indicates a sharp increase in firearm ownership in the U.S.
*In 2014, different research showed 31 percent of households had guns
*Requests for FBI background checks have reached record levels in 2016, indicating demand for firearms continues to rise

By Dailymail.com Reporter

..."For assault-style weapons, 74 percent of Clinton backers favor a ban, compared to 34 percent of Trump supporters."...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
44% of people responding. You can bet the level is much higher if they consider the felons, bangers and people that didn't respond that have firearms in the house.
The poll I enjoyed, and I don't have a link nor do I have the exact number, but my recollection was there was enough guns in America to have three or so in every home if I remember right.
Now, if we can get all of those legal gun owners to join up with the NRA and the other gun lobby's, we would have a force that could not be defeated.

Latest posts

Top Bottom