Alright, alright, alright.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Off topic but I want to throw an old joke in here.

A woman is listening to her grown daughter complain, complain, complain about men.
Finally mom has had enough and she says, "Daughter, didn't I tell you that a man is like a tile floor? First you've got to lay it right and THEN you can walk all over it!"

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My neighbor gets dogs that have health issues and they do the bathroom "IN" his house often.
He takes them outside but these animals are many times not capable.

Kudos to those that do that (Kind of)
He has major health issues and so does his wife and it is mostly breathing issues and that lack of oxygen hurts many parts of your human body.

His house smells of urine.
My wife went in there for the first time about 4 years ago and could not breathe.

I warned her.
Both those 64 years old people are NOSE BLIND.

A lot of your health issues could be from animals using your home as a toilet.
You may be nose blind or say you clean it up but it's your health and NO animal should come in the way of that.

Yea they may be part of the family and you are good with being on a death sentence.
Some people are.
I just have to put that out there in case this type of issue has never crossed your mind.

Your wood floors if they have cracks in them will hold that urine and bacteria and other pathogens will grow from it.
My grandson has some breathing issues and i scold my son and his wife for the house with a dog and cat in it.
Guess they love the dog and cat more than the child.
I can't understand the way some people think. It blows my mind.
Cleaning all the time is not enough really.
I have had animals and loved them but if they harmed my health or my child's health they were outside.
Not saying the animals are your issue 100% also not saying it is not a factor.

https://www.bioonescottsdale.com/the-silent-menace-the-dangers-of-dog-feces-and-urine-in-your-home/

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My neighbor gets dogs that have health issues and they do the bathroom "IN" his house often.
He takes them outside but these animals are many times not capable.

Kudos to those that do that (Kind of)
He has major health issues and so does his wife and it is mostly breathing issues and that lack of oxygen hurts many parts of your human body.

His house smells of urine.
My wife went in there for the first time about 4 years ago and could not breathe.

I warned her.
Both those 64 years old people are NOSE BLIND.

A lot of your health issues could be from animals using your home as a toilet.
You may be nose blind or say you clean it up but it's your health and NO animal should come in the way of that.

Yea they may be part of the family and you are good with being on a death sentence.
Some people are.
I just have to put that out there in case this type of issue has never crossed your mind.

Your wood floors if they have cracks in them will hold that urine and bacteria and other pathogens will grow from it.
My grandson has some breathing issues and i scold my son and his wife for the house with a dog and cat in it.
Guess they love the dog and cat more than the child.
I can't understand the way some people think. It blows my mind.
Cleaning all the time is not enough really.
I have had animals and loved them but if they harmed my health or my child's health they were outside.
Not saying the animals are your issue 100% also not saying it is not a factor.

https://www.bioonescottsdale.com/the-silent-menace-the-dangers-of-dog-feces-and-urine-in-your-home/
The health issues come from other things but the dogs do keep the problems going. We have already "down sized" as we did foster Dalmatians. now we have a chihuahua and a dachshund in a beagle suit. After they pass I have gotten my wife to agree to no dogs for awhile. So much they get in the way of like weed & feed the back yard.

Latest posts

Top Bottom