Alright, I did it!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh man, I completely forgot about this thread. I'm still paying on the sucker. Grumpy thinks I need to yank out a credit card and pay it off. That seems kinda silly to me. So ... I'm just plugging away. He gets a longevity check in March that I'm trying to talk him into letting me use part of to finish paying it off but it's his money so we will see ... seems like a wonderful birthday present for his wonderful, kind, loving, long-suffering wife, don't cha think?

But you have reminded me that I need to get my contractor guy over here and have him build me a counter that will hold that thing. They are a lot of things but light and easy to move are not 2 of them.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
... I'm just plugging away. He gets a longevity check in March that I'm trying to talk him into letting me use part of to finish paying it off but it's his money so we will see ... seems like a wonderful birthday present for his wonderful, kind, loving, long-suffering wife, don't cha think?

He gets a bonus check for putting up with you.. Must be quite a man..:tounge2:

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lmao! :rotflmao:

You guys cut me to the quick!! :pms2:

First of all, I would be perfectly happy if he had a second wife. I need a maid. :w000t::naughty::mosh:

And second, he's "quite a man alright". Damned slob.:rant: See above. :rubhands::rotflmao:

Third, I might be able to pull it off. I just gotta be nice for a minute. :ugh2::saywhat::shocked::bigeye::lookaroun Ok, upon a little reflection this might be harder than I think ... :spitlaugh

Latest posts

Top Bottom