Alright, Which One of You is This?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The real question is why the New York Post has to run a story about an incident in Oklahoma. What? They don't have idiots up there too? How about getting your damn Governor to stop with all the groping and hoping?

The Post does a pretty decent job of going after Cuomo and other liberal fools. One of the few papers that tries to be even handed but leans a little right.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went to the auto show this weekend and I guess because its on the fairgrounds there were a lot of OKC police officers there. Mask required signs all over and they play a loop over the speakers reminding you to keep your mask on. So Im walking and the rebel looking guy in front of me isn't wearing his mask and he walks right past a police officer and the officers says Sir mask are required if you want to be in here. They guy looks at the officer and says thanks for the lecture ******* and keeps walking. The officer didn't do or say a thing after that. I was shocked.

Sted-E Ed-E

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went to the auto show this weekend and I guess because its on the fairgrounds there were a lot of OKC police officers there. Mask required signs all over and they play a loop over the speakers reminding you to keep your mask on. So Im walking and the rebel looking guy in front of me isn't wearing his mask and he walks right past a police officer and the officers says Sir mask are required if you want to be in here. They guy looks at the officer and says thanks for the lecture ******* and keeps walking. The officer didn't do or say a thing after that. I was shocked.
Forget a mask. That guy needs a wheel barrow to wheel those giant balls around!

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

THE DAY AFTER Sapulpa city council decided to make masks "mandatory" I stopped at Kum and Go on 97. I wore no mask, nor did the two cops inside, standing around drinking coffee. Cops like that I can live with.

I heard Stitt on the radio this morning: "the standard for Oklahoma can't be zero cases, the standard is freedom".

I hope that gets some national airplay.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
THE DAY AFTER Sapulpa city council decided to make masks "mandatory" I stopped at Kum and Go on 97. I wore no mask, nor did the two cops inside, standing around drinking coffee. Cops like that I can live with.

I heard Stitt on the radio this morning: "the standard for Oklahoma can't be zero cases, the standard is freedom".

I hope that gets some national airplay.

If the standard were freedom, we'd have been over this last spring.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the standard were freedom, we'd have been over this last spring.

I laughed this morning...Biden was mumbling something about "maybe we can have family gatherings and be back to normal for Independence Day"

News flash:

Some of us have been rolling right along since this BS started.

The most important thing to come out of this is the recognition of who is willing to harm their livelihood, who is willing to forsake family gatherings, exhibit a lack of faith and cancel church, and who will report their neighbors to authorities for failure to observe ordinances.

I went to a mainstream popular restaurant the other night. The tables were spaced, everyone was required to wear a mask. The limited seating meant a long wait, so the family and myself went down the road to another spot. I realized that we have been somewhat unaware of the cowardice exhibited because we primarily dine at restaurants owned by recent immigrants, who understand what a real problem is, therefore they ignore the petty ordinances and continue to serve those who choose to spend money with them.

Anyone that feels this is unsafe is 100% free to not partake, and stay home. So, to you're point - a lot of this have been "over this" from the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom