1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Alright, Which One of You is This?

Discussion in 'Stupid Stuff' started by druryj, Mar 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KOPBET

KOPBET Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
  2. dennishoddy

dennishoddy Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I've gone into many businesses that had no mask no service signs on them. Only one or two had anything to say. I just turn around and take my money elsewhere. Pretty simple.

jakeman and chadh2o like this.
  3. CHenry

CHenry Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I'm sure that employee doesn't still works there.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2021
    Judi and RickN like this.
  4. RickN

RickN Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%

The Post does a pretty decent job of going after Cuomo and other liberal fools. One of the few papers that tries to be even handed but leans a little right.

5. RickN

RickN Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%

I worked for Loves when I was a lot younger and met him once. Nice guy and wants his customers treated right.

6. 1911Sooner

1911Sooner Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I went to the auto show this weekend and I guess because its on the fairgrounds there were a lot of OKC police officers there. Mask required signs all over and they play a loop over the speakers reminding you to keep your mask on. So Im walking and the rebel looking guy in front of me isn't wearing his mask and he walks right past a police officer and the officers says Sir mask are required if you want to be in here. They guy looks at the officer and says thanks for the lecture asshole and keeps walking. The officer didn't do or say a thing after that. I was shocked.

druryj and Sted-E Ed-E like this.
  7. Sted-E Ed-E

Sted-E Ed-E Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Forget a mask. That guy needs a wheel barrow to wheel those giant balls around!

dennishoddy, Hawkstar and scott024 like this.
  8. TedKennedy

TedKennedy Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    THE DAY AFTER Sapulpa city council decided to make masks "mandatory" I stopped at Kum and Go on 97. I wore no mask, nor did the two cops inside, standing around drinking coffee. Cops like that I can live with.

I heard Stitt on the radio this morning: "the standard for Oklahoma can't be zero cases, the standard is freedom".

I hope that gets some national airplay.

9. tRidiot

tRidiot Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    If the standard were freedom, we'd have been over this last spring.

Oklahomabassin, druryj and jakeman like this.
  10. TedKennedy

TedKennedy Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I laughed this morning...Biden was mumbling something about "maybe we can have family gatherings and be back to normal for Independence Day"

News flash:

Some of us have been rolling right along since this BS started.

The most important thing to come out of this is the recognition of who is willing to harm their livelihood, who is willing to forsake family gatherings, exhibit a lack of faith and cancel church, and who will report their neighbors to authorities for failure to observe ordinances.

I went to a mainstream popular restaurant the other night. The tables were spaced, everyone was required to wear a mask. The limited seating meant a long wait, so the family and myself went down the road to another spot. I realized that we have been somewhat unaware of the cowardice exhibited because we primarily dine at restaurants owned by recent immigrants, who understand what a real problem is, therefore they ignore the petty ordinances and continue to serve those who choose to spend money with them.

Anyone that feels this is unsafe is 100% free to not partake, and stay home. So, to you're point - a lot of this have been "over this" from the start.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.