Alright, Which One of You is This?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Norman, Rockcreek 7-11 Monday night. I was filthy from a day of crawling on my belly under houses. Went in, grabbed a pack of brew, set it on the counter, paid. As I was picking it up, I noticed a police officer was standing at the other register. I had no mask, he said nothing.
Same thing happened at an OnCue 2 weeks earlier, Deputy sheriff that time, nada.
I get the feeling, nobody cares but Karens.

Karen’s; and those people that look for and never pass up any excuse to be an *******, biotch or *********.
The world is filled with them. Always has been. I’d bet we all know several. Miserable, morose mf’ers and misery loves company.

Last edited:

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Forget a mask. That guy needs a wheel barrow to wheel those giant balls around!
4DB1116C-F82E-4C59-90BD-5810E6BB9EA2.jpeg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife and I just returned from our little trip up to Colorado. Went places and went inside in Colorado, Kansas, and Oklahoma on the trip and only wore a mask once and that was to go inside Sam's at Colorado Springs.

The only one to give any kind of grief over masks and Coronavirus protocols was my nephew, and I kind of set him straight. In fact, I set his little liberal b*tt straight on a couple of other things as well. He'd been saying that Trump's economy was actually occurring because of Obama's policies.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to the auto show this weekend and I guess because its on the fairgrounds there were a lot of OKC police officers there. Mask required signs all over and they play a loop over the speakers reminding you to keep your mask on. So Im walking and the rebel looking guy in front of me isn't wearing his mask and he walks right past a police officer and the officers says Sir mask are required if you want to be in here. They guy looks at the officer and says thanks for the lecture ******* and keeps walking. The officer didn't do or say a thing after that. I was shocked.
Having seen the other thread about the OKC officers charged with manslaughter, I'm not surprised.
S and W used to stand for Smith and Wesson. Now it's going to stand for Smile and Wave.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe the employee was simply following the "orders" of the governor and other "officials" of New Mexico? Maybe your friend doesn't get involved with discipline of employees and leaves it up to his managers?
My friend is my brother in law and he's a district manager whom they move around the central state to structure profit losing stores into profit making stores. Hes paid well and they like him.
No loves employee is alowd to enforce.mask in any manner.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Karen’s; and those people that look for and never pass up any excuse to be an *******, biotch or *********.
The world is filled with them. Always has been. I’d bet we all know several. Miserable, morose mf’ers and misery loves company.

There are a few of those types on here !! I would name a couple but the admins have better things to do than to tell me to quit being a ****. so I will refrain.... not enough booze as of yet!!! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom