Altamont Grips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Worth the wait? I received an email today explaining that I am looking at a 6-9 week wait, as my grips are being made to order. Getting a set for my N frame and Victory 22.

I can cancel if its too much, they're offering to let me cancel. Or I can go ahead with the order. My concern is that I get grips that I'm not super impressed with. Any experience with these guys? How is the fit and finish? Is it worth the wait?

Any other suggestions for companies making N frame combat round grips?

SNR-CF07-CK-M03.png

blacktot

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I had a sw 586-l comp that came with their boot grips. I also bought grips for rugers from them too. I think altamont grips are good. Those aren't N frames from what I've mentioned, but I've been impressed with what they make. Granted, I don't buy many guns, so you'd need another opinion just to be sure.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a sw 586-l comp that came with their boot grips. I also bought grips for rugers from them too. I think altamont grips are good. Those aren't N frames from what I've mentioned, but I've been impressed with what they make. Granted, I don't buy many guns, so you'd need another opinion just to be sure.
No gaps or mediocre engraving? Did the color come out reasonably accurate to what you ordered?

blacktot

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Color was good. I don't recall gaps or bad engraving. I gave the sw to a friend years ago. Most recent purchase were classic panel grips for my python which didn't had defects. I only returned it due to the type of grip feeling too small.

Latest posts

Top Bottom