Altus Gun Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Received an obligatory email letting me know there is a gun show this weekend in Altus. Wondering if anyone has ever attended? It’s only an hours drive but if it’s become just as hokey as the Lawton one has become then likely not worth the trip. I
Don’t need to drive an hour to see a brick of CCI 550s for $150.00, $0.85/round for bill 5.56 if people asking $400.00 for an old Marlin Model 60.

Hooper

Marksman
Reaction score
Received an obligatory email letting me know there is a gun show this weekend in Altus. Wondering if anyone has ever attended? It’s only an hours drive but if it’s become just as hokey as the Lawton one has become then likely not worth the trip. I
Don’t need to drive an hour to see a brick of CCI 550s for $150.00, $0.85/round for bill 5.56 if people asking $400.00 for an old Marlin Model 60.
I hear you. I went to an Altus show some years back, it was pretty small and typical. I think it was 5 bucks at the door maybe 10, I was just killing time riding the scooter, so I had a good time. I have never bought anything at a gun show, been to several. Like you say the prices are always inflated seems like, went to Elk City once and did see a guy who had a bunch of old Colt SA cowboy guns. He had them priced like gold, seriously doubt he sold one. Maybe he did not want to. I always enjoy when I get a chance to go.

Latest posts

Top Bottom