Amazon Lightining Deal: Mountain House Bucket

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of Amazon's Lightning Deals for tomorrow (December 9, 9:40am) will be a Mountain House Classic Bucket. Here's a link to the Classic Bucket; I don't know if it'll get you the Lightning Deal tomorrow or if you need to go through Amazon's "Today's Deals" page for that.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...F3Z7QZP63NX2KWP&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_p=1980506282

ETA: I'm not an Amazon Affiliate and I have no affiliation with Moutain House, I just thought some of y'all might be interested in this.

Last edited:

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is the pricing 57?
That's the normal price; the Lightning Deal price will (one would assume) be lower, but that hasn't been posted yet. Right now, it's just showing up in the "upcoming" list of Lightning Deals.

If I remember to look at it while the Deal is active, I'll post the pricing.

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe it will be $57. It's a Prime Early Access Lightning deal, and I have Prime. It shows me the $57 price.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Deal Price" shows up now as $40.40.

Can't order yet unless you have "Prime".
Yep; the Prime Early Access gets you a 30-minute head start on the deal. I just ordered one; what the heck. I recall Mountain House as being pretty good for long-storage food, and $40.40 isn't a bad price for "29 meals" (though I'm not sure how "12 pouches" comes out to "29 meals").

Glock_21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep; the Prime Early Access gets you a 30-minute head start on the deal. I just ordered one; what the heck. I recall Mountain House as being pretty good for long-storage food, and $40.40 isn't a bad price for "29 meals" (though I'm not sure how "12 pouches" comes out to "29 meals").

I was curious about that myself. 10 pouches are labeled as 2.5 servings each. 2 pouches are labeled as 2 servings each. I got in on the $40 deal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom