Amer. Armory & Tactical indoor range.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw the thread below about Sgt. Everett's range closing and then remembered another indoor range that's been around for several years in the Norman area that is still open as far as I know and it's only about a five or ten minute drive south of Sgt. Everett's.

I've never shot at AAT since it reopened a few years ago but I remember shooting there back in the late 80's and 90's when it was called 'Gun Country' and owned and operated then by a fella named Keith if I recall correctly.

Unless things have changed AAT has six 20 yd. shooting lanes and I believe it costs just $10.00 to shoot all day long if a person is so inclined.....I'll assume that they have paper targets for sale or that you can bring your own.

Anyway, for those that may be interested AAT is located in an older strip mall at 1038 N. Flood Ave. (between Main and Robinson) and the phone numbers I have are (405)307-8887 and 307-8816......not sure but I believe that they are closed on Monday's.

https://aatfirearms.com/

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom