Ammo from CMP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone here has an order of ammo through CMP but my order from 1/22/20 just hit my CC. So hopefully it will be shipped soon. They were hit hard with online orders and had to shut the doors on their store fronts and pull personnel to help with the backlog. You just have to be patient and let them do their job, they will eventually get to your order.

I remember several years back when the 22 ammo shortage hit , it was a year before they were able to fill the orders.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What ammo do they provide? I don't visit that site often.
They had quite a selection of creedmore brand back at the beginning of the year. now they are down to mostly over priced 22 ammo Not sure what other calibers are still available . I just know the popular calibers are out of stock now.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was trying to link the cmp e store but it keeps sending my page. Not sure if it was showing just the store page.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I'm not up to speed on the CMP. I thought it was for milsurp. Didn't realize they sold Creedmore ammo.
It used to be just milsurp . They have had other manufactures off and on. I was surprised they had 357 and 38 and 380 this time. The panic wiped it out pretty fast.

Latest posts

Top Bottom