Amount of time to correct the sda app getting rejected

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I turned in my paperwork and I have the feeling it will be rejected. Why I'm thinking it will be rejected is I was born on an airforce base over seas and didn't have my born abroad paper. I have the feeling I'm going to need to file for a replacement which could take 4-6 weeks. So if it gets rejected is there a time limit to get osbithe forms they need?

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It asked place of birth and I put Philippines like I always do and they said I may need my born abroad paper, he said if it gets rejected the rejection letter will give me instructions. I'm just preparing for the worst.

I needed my born abroad paper when I was 16 to get my drivers license and that's all, my mom has/had it but that's a different story I haven't seen in in 10 years so I'm probably going to get a replacement so I have a copy.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since you told them, they may look it up...and hopefully get a copy....
I mean being born on a military base to US parents shouldnt be a exclusion....Good Luck
I would go ahead and get a copy coming this way ...just in case....

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was at the sherif substation, I think Friday I may see if I can't find it if not I'll send in for one. My worry is of it gets rejected and they say if I turn in what I'm missing in x days I get my license and if I don't have my papers I'll have to start over.

Rod Snell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why I'm thinking it will be rejected is I was born on an airforce base over seas and didn't have my born abroad paper. I have the feeling I'm going to need to file for a replacement which could take 4-6 weeks.

For a whole raft of reasons, you need to file for a replacement NOW and keep a copy readily available, plus one in a safe place that YOU know about. After my mother died, I found stashed in her safety deposit box all sorts of original papers that I had replaced because they were "lost."

Latest posts

Top Bottom