Anime anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnboomer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Midwest City (usually)/Eufaula (when possible)
Okay, I admit it - I'm an anime junkie! Yes, I love sci-fi and western movies too, by the way! But Japanese anime is just something so different than the American cartoons we all grew up on. Don't get regular anime and hentai anime confused - hentai means "pervert" in Japanese. Unlike many hardcore anime watchers, I prefer the English dubbed versions over the English subbed (that will get me a good chewing out, but I don't care).

Who else watches anime, and what series' are your favorites?

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I had netflix I watched a couple series while I was at the gym. There was another one that I watched when I had my shoulder surgery partly because everything was so goofy when I was on pain meds.

I think Freezing was one of the first ones I watched and somehow stumbled upon it being in my "recommended" stuff on netflix. Most all of it was TV MA which is probably why I actually went for it. Sitting alone in the gym riding a bicycle for an hour was getting pretty boring but I didn't want to watch a two hour movie and only get half through it.

mtnboomer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Midwest City (usually)/Eufaula (when possible)
Sites like Kissanime.ru and Gogoanime.io have much of the latest anime series.

As for Vibration, there is a second season called Freezing Vibration. Some series I really like are Gate (2 seasons, waiting for 3rd), Drifters, and Youjo Senki (Saga of Tanya the Evil). All three are military themed.

Try them, you'll get a kick out of 'em!

Latest posts

Top Bottom