Anniversary of Bombing of Marine barracks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For everyone all in a dither about the latest fighting in Israel, today is the 40 year anniversary of the bombing of the Marine barracks in Lebanon. They should have let us finish it all back then, but now I see that the good old US is saying let's negotiate a peace. It doesn't work, never has worked, and we lost 241 souls 40 years ago today to prove it!
Semper Fi my brothers, you are not forgotten!!!!

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really feel for the people of Israel with the .prez we got right now. If it were me, I'd tell Bibi "Lets roll! You level Gaza and we'll level Lebanon."
I was listening to Andy Stumpf's podcast this morning, and he was talking to a couple of IDF veterans (one American-Israeli and the other Mexican-Israeli). One of them was concerned that the presence of the carrier groups means that America is calling the shots now, which means the Israelis won't be able to do what needs to be done.

Considering that Brave Sir Robinette, who so bravely turned tail and fled from Afghanistan, is in the Oval Office, he's probably right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom