Another "Can I carry" thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can you carry concealed weapons legally at Lake Arcadia?

My research would indicate yes, it is permitted under this section of the SDA but I want to see if I am missing anything?

"B. For purposes of paragraphs 1, 2, 3, 5 and 6 of subsection A of this section, the prohibited place does not include and specifically excludes the following property:

4. Any property designated by a city, town, county, or state, governmental authority as a park, recreational area, or fairgrounds; provided nothing in this paragraph shall be construed to authorize any entry by a person in possession of a concealed handgun into any structure, building, or office space which is specifically prohibited by the provisions of subsection A of this section."

What are your opinions? We can also use this thread to consider the same questions about OKC lakes such as Overholser, Draper, etc.

BC

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got to go with Jack on this. concealed is concealed. unless you are blatantly breaking the law and you having a weapon becomes an issue, then there is no issue.

Latest posts

Top Bottom