Another Insurance Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
USAA is expensive but have never had a problem with them paying out for their coverage. Getting a adjuster on the phone since covid has become a problem tho.

I dont like that they dont have a 24hr operator for banking issues as well as insurance issues either

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
USAA is expensive but have never had a problem with them paying out for their coverage. Getting a adjuster on the phone since covid has become a problem tho.

I dont like that they dont have a 24hr operator for banking issues as well as insurance issues either
We left USAA (Too high) for State Farm. Having delt with both insurance companies, I'd rather deal with State Farm. And...My wife works for USAA.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We left USAA (Too high) for State Farm. Having delt with both insurance companies, I'd rather deal with State Farm. And...My wife works for USAA.
NOw way id ever use statefarm. Besides the plethora of extreamly bad reviews, theres the fact that they denied my parents roof claim after the hail storm a year and a half ago and then cancelled their policy. They are now fighting SF in court

Latest posts

Top Bottom