Another mass shooting in Indianapolis at a fedex facility.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
But corporate fascists can harass you for not doing anything at all...Buddy said he saw a story of a guy whose company uses a company-wide group chat at his work and that they post all sorts of BLM propaganda and stuff...Said someone got called to HR because they noticed he wasn't liking or using positive emojis on the liberal cr*p...said to him that silence=violence, and that they would have to assume his values (what's in his heart) isn't compatible with the values of the work place even though he made no comment at all. Perhaps next they will invoke the writ of prima nocta and harass anyone who doesn't like it...sick people...stop fighting over vaccines and take care of each other who still respect traditional values and a sense of pride in America. We may need our own economy to survive all this corporate authoritarianism...the libertarians need to realize that private companies acting like fascists isn't capitalism, and of course it is only a one way street...if your business did the opposite, you'd be shut down just like Parler, etc.

I can attest to this, as well... had someone the other day tell me they got called out by their boss for not "liking" and responding to messages posted on an internal company forum. The political correctness and need for constant validation of viewpoints has gotten out of hand, IMO.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Everyone on social media needs to share the hell out of this. Here is what I posted and one of my sisters that voted Democrat has responded to it in a good way.

"So the government failed to stop this even with a background check and Red Flag laws already on the books. Democrats want to make new laws instead of enforcing the laws we have. That is one reason so many criminals that have used guns in crimes are let out early. "

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone on social media needs to share the hell out of this. Here is what I posted and one of my sisters that voted Democrat has responded to it in a good way.

"So the government failed to stop this even with a background check and Red Flag laws already on the books. Democrats want to make new laws instead of enforcing the laws we have. That is one reason so many criminals that have used guns in crimes are let out early. "

This has happened before...remember the nut in TX at the church, stopped by good guy w/ AR? The Air Force failed to report him to the proper fed database so he was able to legally buy a gun that he shouldn't have been able. He was also a satanist...all these misfits doing this and then the most personally responsible group in the country gets the blame even though many times are the actual victims. The media is shameless!

Fade2blue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
kv9PqkPc.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom