Another mass shooting in Indianapolis at a fedex facility.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is mind numbing how many of these deranged shooters are “known” by LEO and the FBI. Not saying they could have done anything, however it seems suspicious...

This will be held up as an example of why we need red flag laws.

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This will be held up as an example of why we need red flag laws.

We do need Red Flag laws, just no where near as far reaching as the Dimocrats are pushing for. Personally if a person's shrink knows they are dangerous and can prove it, that person should not be allowed firearms. The real problem is we closed most of the nut houses instead of spending the money to make them right, and can not longer deal with crazies as they need to be.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is mind numbing how many of these deranged shooters are “known” by LEO and the FBI. Not saying they could have done anything, however it seems suspicious...
If the doctors and families would use the laws we already have in place and press the courts for adjudication of these people then it would help, it's not going to stop all of them, but it will dang sure help.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Makes you wonder if they actually ever follow-up on complaints like this . . . and how some folks can think red flag laws would do any good at all.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So you think the left convinced people to go on a rampage, kill innocents and then commit suicide?

I mean, you really gotta be out there to be willing to off yourself for a political statement, or as part of a conspiracy to push an ideology.

I'm not saying it's never happened but to have a lot of people do this on a scheduled basis? I dunno... I think it's more likely we just have a lot of people who are hopeless and BSC and the ongoing political division and identity politics perpetuates this.

Am I 100% positive, no of course not, but its a theory I will not completely rule out.

At this point I do not put anything past the left. When a shooter can walk up to people having ball practice, ask if they are republicans, upon hearing yes, open fire and start shooting people, nothing the left would do would surprise me.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The concept of red flag laws is valid, but the application of those laws leaves much to be desired. But the question is why didn’t the family, in this case, take weapons away from this guy? It seems that in most of these instances, family, friends, authorities, etc. knew something needed to be done, but no one does.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I still don't buy it. It doesn't seem that most of these folks had a "cause". At least one that any of their family or friends were aware of. The common thread seems to be mental issues, or mad at their employer, etc.

I think there is something else going on.

And what exactly do you think is going on?

It doesn't make any sense to me that someone can convince another person to blow themselves up for some supposed reward but they do it regularly.

I don't know that it would be too far of a stretch to convince some folks that committing an act like this is for the greater good or some grand plan.

One thing's for sure, if it turns out ANY of these nutjobs were routinely posting on sites like DU or Daily Kos, the media will NOT tell us about it. :(

Nope, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying I'm not going to compromise my own soul for the sake of proving someone else wrong. It's ok, everyone has to do what they think they need to do. But I signed up in this life to play by a set of rules, and that's what I'm gonna do.

I respect your position, but our very own government employs psyops and misinformation to obtain their objectives. So do the media and both sides of the political agenda. Refusing to do so puts you on the sidelines as an observer.

So according to CNN, the shooter was known to authorities and investigated by the FBI prior to this incident. No other information on the shooter but if the usual narrative fit, we'd probably already know everything about them.

Wait. You're telling me the FBI failed to prevent yet another attack on US soil? This is my shocked face. :coffee2:

We do need Red Flag laws, just no where near as far reaching as the Dimocrats are pushing for. Personally if a person's shrink knows they are dangerous and can prove it, that person should not be allowed firearms. The real problem is we closed most of the nut houses instead of spending the money to make them right, and can not longer deal with crazies as they need to be.

I would ONLY agree if said shrink testifies in court and the defendant is afforded Due Process of law. Otherwise, hell no!

Makes you wonder if they actually ever follow-up on complaints like this . . . and how some folks can think red flag laws would do any good at all.

LOL, that would assume they intend to actually follow said laws. In most cases they don't, just like AFCF and lying on 4473's. They don't investigate or prosecute the overwhelming majority of those, because that would be effective and then they couldn't sob and cry for more laws.

Well the FBI has been so busy investigating Russian collusion, Russian dressing, Russian something.

Just call it what it really is, Red Scare 2.0.

Latest posts

Top Bottom