Any AK Specific Courses in OK?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From that angle it's hard to tell how far in front of the shooter the bullets are impacting. judging from earlier footage, those rounds were hitting a couple feet from the shooter. Makes you regret signing that waiver...

Last edited:

whiskeysnoot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took this class at USSA in Tulsa. http://www.recoilweb.com/kalashnikovs-in-tulsa-the-pravda-group-51181.html

An AK basics class taught by Russian Kiril Gromov. Awesome class. I have always liked AKs but had some of the same misconceptions as everyone else. By the end of the class, I'm not so sure that the AK isn't the best rifle in the world. This is a Russian rifle and you need to learn the Russian way of operation, function, and purpose to really appreciate it.

Check with USSA to see if this class will be offered again. Highly recommended.

whiskeysnoot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just watched the video above. Kiril's class is NOTHING like this. You will learn the Russian method of sight adjustment and ballistics which is different from American method. By the end of the day every student was hitting steel at 300 yards with open sights.

powdernlead

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sometimes during the Sunday carbine class at USSA, we have an ak day where we run ak's. I usually run mine in the Sunday carbine class anyway. There are a few other guys that run primarily ak's during class too.

Last edited:

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I took this class at USSA in Tulsa. http://www.recoilweb.com/kalashnikovs-in-tulsa-the-pravda-group-51181.html

An AK basics class taught by Russian Kiril Gromov. Awesome class. I have always liked AKs but had some of the same misconceptions as everyone else. By the end of the class, I'm not so sure that the AK isn't the best rifle in the world. This is a Russian rifle and you need to learn the Russian way of operation, function, and purpose to really appreciate it.

Check with USSA to see if this class will be offered again. Highly recommended.

Awesome! This is exactly what I'm looking for! Thanks for sharing!

Latest posts

Top Bottom