Any "customized" Glocks? Pic thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just acquired a Glock 22 that is going to Olyeller just as soon as we can make it happen. I am not sure if I want black cerakote or titanium. decisions decisions.......

Just a heads up...I've talked to mike about this, when I dropped off my G22...Cerakote doesn't work well on polymer frames...I originally went there with the idea of having it cerakoted in Sniper Grey, but after he explained why, I ended up going with a Duracoat finish on the frame.

I am supposed to pick it up tomorrow and will post pics afterwards.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just a heads up...I've talked to mike about this, when I dropped off my G22...Cerakote doesn't work well on polymer frames...I originally went there with the idea of having it cerakoted in Sniper Grey, but after he explained why, I ended up going with a Duracoat finish on the frame.
I am supposed to pick it up tomorrow and will post pics afterwards.

That's good advice, thanks. I am gonna try to drop mine off today if it works out. I am thinking I am just gonna go with titanium gray or brushed stainless on the slide and controls. I need to see some of his samples first before I make my mind completely.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He told me after 4, but I'm gonna wait til I talk to him first...I sent him a text, so I'm gonna wait for a reply. If i remember right, he is at a shoot today.

Latest posts

Top Bottom