any dove hunters?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.J.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've used Curt's Guide Service in the past for walleye. We got skunked, so he offered to take us back out again. I DID pay him for the shiners he bought for our first trip, although he didn't ask. I couldn't make the next trip, but my son caught a nice 7 pound walleye that he mounted. BTW...Curt doesn't clean the fish like most guides, but other than that, he's a pretty good guide.

jalapeno

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
for me last two years have been bad. three years ago it was great.

i have been paying for a lease for about past 10 years. $100 for the season. has worked for me because i have not had to use my gas and time to scout.

seems like if a cold front or rain comes thru the week before opening day, if mornings go into the 60s, then the dove move out.

i really hope this year is good. nothing i like better that a great opening day.

a note to every one-- be safe. seems like people are getting careless and shooting low instead of letting the bird get high so i hope everyone is safe and enjoys the day.

I am curious, is that for a dove only lease? how did you find it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom