Any experience with Crossbreed Supertuck for Glock 27/Glock 19?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Come August, that horsehide will get nice & sweaty. Silicone spray on the backside slows it down.

Still, a great holster and easier on the hip than a CTAC, for us that don't wear skivvies.

Great , I just had to look at this post for some good info and I get this (for us that don't wear skivvies)
Cmon Man ....have some decencys.......LOL...knowhatyamean...;)

.somewhere I posted I (customized) mine , combat cut, and removed some of the leather that didnt need to be there.
dont be afraid to make it fit You

257wby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In my opinion you can't get a better holster than a crossbreed or similar. I carry either a kahr pm40 or a m&p fullsize in supertuck style holsters. All of my jeans are either 36 or 38 waistband. I can wear the 36's with the Kahr, but they are damn tight with the M&P. Depending on how your jeans fit you know and your body type you might be able to get by with the same size. However, if they are already tight, you will be buying a bigger size. You should give the super tuck a try, because I absolutely love mine. On the combat cut, I wouldn't get it. You pay them $15 to do something you can do yourself. Wear it for awhile then trim where you want to trim. All of mine have my personal combat cut done for a whopping cost of $0.

Latest posts

Top Bottom