Any Glock People Actually like the Smith and Wesson M&P?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Recently acquired a shield in 9mm. Haven’t shot it yet. And going to be getting a full size M&P in 9mm later this week.

Any Glock guys actually like these? I have 4 Glocks so the M&P is gonna be different to me.

Gringobandito

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Over the last 4-5 years I had bought 4 Glocks and always thought they were good "meat and taters" pistols. The first thing I picked up in a gun store after moving here was an M&P. M&P's seems to point better for me and the stippling is much better. At this point, I actually like them better than the Glocks.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I've owned Shields and full size M&Ps and didn't really care for both. But when I picked up an M2.0 Compact with the 3.6 barrel, I fell in love.

Then, of course, I discovered the Glock 43X and it's my "go to" pistol now.

I like the feel of the shield. I’ll see how I like it after the first range trip. The 43x is actually the next pistol I want to get. Just waiting to find a good deal on one.

Ill see how I like the full size M&P after I get it. I like my Glock 17’s I have, just waiting to see the side by side comparison.