Any golfers (duffers) played Cedar Valley recently?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

38Super

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have a few days off the end of the month and thinking raising my blood pressure. Haven't played up there in a looooong time. Just thought I would throw it out there and ask.
Thanks for your input.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Man, I’m closing on a house about then but I need to get to the range or smack some balls,ha.
I like playing Augusta but Cimarron National isn’t bad. One time, I was on on hole number 6 I think. A Ford conversion van comes bouncing down the fairway. I’m like ‘what the hell!’. Duffy comes sliding up to a pond and starts shooting a 22. He said he’s been trying to kill that snake for weeks. Times have changed that’s for sure.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't played a round of golf in probably 20 years but I've been getting the itch. Are there any par three type courses up here I can get my feet wet on?

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't played a round of golf in probably 20 years but I've been getting the itch. Are there any par three type courses up here I can get my feet wet on?
There is a little par three between the RV park and Aqua Canyon. IIRC, it’s less than $10 to play

Latest posts

Top Bottom