Any interest in a Bugout Weekend?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We kinda had a bugout weekend planned last year but it fell apart.

Any interest in trying this again. Primative camp, maybe some classes or demo's, ect.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in ... Whether GC will come or not depends on his work schedule ...

Rules from the last campout we tried to get together ... Seems appropriate to post a copy of them here, upfront and all personal like, as this is Lurker's lease ... Without further ado ...

From original campout thread: We will need to set some ground rules. This is a group effort, so speak up... My first contributions are:

1. No elicit drug usage. I am a cop and will arrest you. OK, well Lurker's not a cop, but there will be cops at this campout. They WILL arrest you ... DON'T f*** up MY nice time at a campout with the JBTs amongst us having to make a trip into town to fill out paperwork ... :nono1:
2. Be respectful of others at all times. We are all here to have fun and maybe learn something. Don't F@%k that up for someone else by being a jackass.
3. Keep alcohol consumption to a respectable level. No one wants to have to babysit a drunk.
4. My place, my rules. I'm the final authority on a dispute. Sorry if that upsets you, but I pay the taxes. (OK, again, but Lurker pays the lease ... DON'T be "that" guy that makes him sorry he invited us out ... :nono1:)

Ok yalls turn.

Last edited:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Possibly ..... I got this boot thing right now lol

For how long?

BTW, I still have my compass I bought ... If someone's still willing to teach me how to use the danged thing.

And murphy j, I have something for you ... :) (I know you told me not to worry about it but that's not my nature ... Took me a while but I found another one! :woot:)

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We can go anytime from today up till october. No electric or water but Theres a creek and a semi dry pond and about100 acres. Woods n fields, relatively flat.

Its near Wilson in okmulgee county so its about halfway from Tulsa or Okc.

If its mushroom season, youll have to swear an oath and wear a blindfold. Of course we can shoot, just be safe.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, well, I'm up for waiting til your boot comes off if you want.

I dunno about the blindfold Lurker ... :nolike: It's not that I don't trust you guys ... but I've been snipe hunting before ... :shocked: :rollingla

Latest posts

Top Bottom