Any interest in a Bugout Weekend?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Doin good. Got my neice chauffeuring me around this week. Gonna go fishing this weekend n test out the body parts. Lol. I think I coulda hung in there for our bug out but it prolly worked out better this way.

Im still open to givein it another try, just gotta work out the details n date again. But then again its gonna be hot n ticky n chiggery lol.

SomeCallMeMom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad you hear you're ok.

Subprep, I've got some extra Advantix from treating the dog if you're really feeling "ticky"!

I think I saw a couple dozen skinks when I mowed the other day. They'd be a tasty treat for a camping trip :) Hmmm lizard jerky...

I'm pretty sure BB promised me a breakfast get together when I first got on here :) Just let me know, if I'm around, you can count me in!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad you hear you're ok.

Subprep, I've got some extra Advantix from treating the dog if you're really feeling "ticky"!

I think I saw a couple dozen skinks when I mowed the other day. They'd be a tasty treat for a camping trip :) Hmmm lizard jerky...

I'm pretty sure BB promised me a breakfast get together when I first got on here :) Just let me know, if I'm around, you can count me in!

She did ... and she is coming your and subprep's way next month ... you guys wanna go breakfast or lunch? I'm thinking somewhere in between you two ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom