Any interest in a Bugout Weekend?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its gonna happen. We've actually been "planning" since last year. Would you like to volunteer to hold an informal class on something?

Sure. I held one about a month ago on making a B.O.B. that was attended by three other members. I'd be willing to host another one if there are interest. I am also thinking of hosting a class on communication devices.

And count me in. I'm already packed....as in I have a B.O.B. in my car. I think that I am going to try and just live out of it with whatever is in my car.

Also, is it ok if I bring my dog?

Last edited:

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sure. I held one about a month ago on making a B.O.B. that was attended by three other members. I'd be willing to host another one if there are interest. I am also thinking of hosting a class on communication devices.

And count me in. I'm already packed....as in I have a B.O.B. in my car. I think that I am going to try and just live out of it with whatever is in my car.

Also, is it ok if I bring my dog?

prolly not the dog unless he tastes good. Lol. Make sure Yall bring a compass and know how to build a fire to boil water.

murphy j

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, we got a date. Weekend of May 24th, thatsa a Saturday. Ill be there Friday, and kinda check on things. If ya wanna come down friday 23rd, thatll be fine.

I'm gonna have to pass on this one. I have two, 3 day drill weekends that month. She, who must be obeyed, will not be ok with me being gone three weekends that month. Hopefully I will be able to catch the next one, if there is one.

Sunshine7388

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mr. Eyecyou and I talked about this, however I'm sure that bringing a 5 month old isn't such a good idea. Probably wouldn't be much fun for everyone if there was a baby crying off and on all day and night.

Maybe next time for us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom