Any interest in a Bugout Weekend?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mr. Eyecyou and I talked about this, however I'm sure that bringing a 5 month old isn't such a good idea. Probably wouldn't be much fun for everyone if there was a baby crying off and on all day and night.

Maybe next time for us.

She wouldn't bother me and I'd offer to help with the baby, but I certainly understand if you don't want to give it a whirl this time ... BTDT ... :lookaroun :wink2:

(BTW, glad to see you posting ... don't let Mr. Eyecyou have the computer back!! :naughty:)

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Mr. Eyecyou and I talked about this, however I'm sure that bringing a 5 month old isn't such a good idea. Probably wouldn't be much fun for everyone if there was a baby crying off and on all day and night.

Maybe next time for us.

Baby's are cool with me too. If ya ever had to bug out for a weekend or whatever you wouldn't leave the baby behind. But I do understand. And your welcome if ya change Ur mind. If even for a day.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Maybe next time for us.

Babies have every right to live as the rest of us. I'd say bring em...make the trip more realistic. However, I'd use your B.O.B. preps to see where you are weakest.

I'm just going to be living out of my bag...no extra supplies.

Sunshine7388

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My biggest concern is her sleeping arrangements. We are potentially coming at least for the daytime. (Need to get this nailed down soon.)

I have a camping hammock that I love. I'm spoiled with that thing, seriously it's amazing.

Eyecyou would be using a tent, however I'm not sure him and the baby are such a good idea in the tent and I'm not willing to give up my hammock to him.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ohhhhhh that's cool!! Hopefully the weather will be cooperative and it will be N.I.C.E. We're looking forward to it. If I can't find someone to take care of the critters we might have to leave Saturday -- just depends ... but right now we are planning on staying til Sunday ...

Just a reminder guys ... because it's important ... bring some potable water with you, just in case. It's been awful dry so far this year. I don't want any of you to get dehydrated.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'll bring an igloo water jug n a case of bottled water.

Just remember there ain't no "good" water. A semi dry Creek and a half dry pond. Drink at your own peril or risk.

There ain't no toilet either, bring Ur own butt cleaning gear or scoot on the ground.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What is this worry about a burn ban? Yalls preppers ain't ya. Surely someone can boil some water without a fire.

Plus we got a little rain.

Latest posts

Top Bottom