Any interest in another bug out bag review?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eyecyou

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just curious. Have some folks not on this site interested in the idea of a bug out bag. Just seein if there's any here that didnt get to come last time and wanted too or any that were there and wanted to address their newest ideas.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just curious. Have some folks not on this site interested in the idea of a bug out bag. Just seein if there's any here that didnt get to come last time and wanted too or any that were there and wanted to address their newest ideas.

OK, if this isn't proof the Old JBT is a nicer person than me I dunno what is. Out of respect for him I've removed the post that was here. Although it was intended to be a PM and not a post (one of these days I'll figure out that damned kindle :grumble:), I'll stand by my comments that were here until the day I die. I've often said I would not say anything behind a person's back that I would not say to their face, so I believe my comment should stand. There is no reason for me to show any respect to someone who clearly has no respect for me or mine.

However, GC is right in the respect that others here, who may not have met this person, could be influenced by my post to pre-judge him and just because I find him to be, well ... who he is ... uhmmm ... and here we are again.

Let's just suffice it to say that my post is gone out of respect for my husband and his opinion, and that is the only reason.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom