Any interest in another bug out bag review?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SomeCallMeMom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was there n yall missed it. Had fun. Met some cool people with 2 cool lil babies. Had some famous Dip that was badazzed and had some strawberry n preztel "salad" that was slurpin good.

thanks for everything, yalls the best.

Great to meet you, Lurker!

Eyecyou & Sunshine, thank you for hosting & for your amazing dip!

eyecyou

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you guys for comin out it was great meetin yall!!! Buy the way my mom has laid waist to whats left of that strawberry salad lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

SomeCallMeMom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Is that the pintrest thing?

well I signed up for it...dunno wut to do now. Clicked on this hot nun chick but I dunno wut happened. Lol im too old for this.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry I missed the party. Weather has not been kind to me lately and it's starting to wear on me. Only reason on up and on here now is to answer PMs and apologize for not showing up. Sunshine, I've got your eggs ... soon as my head stops pounding and I can turn my neck I'll holler at you.

Glad you all had a good time.

SomeCallMeMom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry I missed the party. Weather has not been kind to me lately and it's starting to wear on me. Only reason on up and on here now is to answer PMs and apologize for not showing up. Sunshine, I've got your eggs ... soon as my head stops pounding and I can turn my neck I'll holler at you.

Glad you all had a good time.

We missed you! Hope you feel better soon.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks! I was SOOOO looking forward to meeting eveybody ... and seeing eyecyou and Sunshine again ... :( Damned weather patterns get active and I'm just NO FUN to be around ... :lookaroun Even GC threatens to move out when I'm feeling bad ... the dogs hide behind the furniture ... :rotflmao:

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well I added a SD card, jump drive, cell phone charger, usb adapter, weather radio and a life straw. Thanks guys n gals.

Next meeting ill bring a "possibles" bag with some stuff a mountain man may have carried.

Also picked up another door prize.....prolly not as cool as the last one but cool none the less.

Latest posts

Top Bottom