Any interest in attending a bug out weekend trip??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another member here posted a thread a few days ago about bugout trips and if anyone actually put their plans/supplies to tha test by actually "bugging out" for the weekend. After communicating with a couple of them, I decided it would be fun to have several of you guys come down to my neck of the woods and "bug out" for a weekend!

I'm looking a late February to early March as a possible time. That is not in stone, however. If this is something you think you might be interested in, post a reply and we will see what we come up with. I have several hundred acres that we can use. There is water and timber, along with pasture and scrub. It is a natural resource-rich area. I live in Coal Co. Just north of Coalgate. It is about 2 1/2 hrs from either Tulsa or OKC.

Please post if interested....

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am by no means prepared for something like this at this point in time but plan on getting back on the 72hour bag project again (like next day off). As of right now I have a hunting bag that would allow me to pull off an over night stay. I for sure would be interested in something like this if i felt i had all my gear ready along with working with my job (I work 7 on 7 off)...I see it as good way to learn and test stuff, see what works for me what does not.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, I'm glad to see so much interest! As for girlz, BB, hells yeah! Becker, if you have your schedule that far out, let me know and we can work around that. I'm excited! It will be a great way to break the winter doldrums and meet some of you crazy kids! As we get closer, we can get work on getting a date nailed down that hopefully works for everyone. Hell, if there is enough interest, I may even teach a FREE SDA class out in tha woods for any of the "campers" that don't already have theirs. Might be a good way to spend part of one day?...

Latest posts

Top Bottom