Any Kitty lovers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
117336609_10220409260554433_5693118316004369075_n.jpg

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The circle of life cares not for your feelings!

When I worked at the OKC call center for my employer I had a teammate who bred rats and snakes. The rats of course were snake food. He was making a killing with his snakes though, he had 4 rare breed lines going and each snake he could sell for over 1,800. He quit right before I moved to the Tulsa area after he got 3 of those 4 lines breeding. His first clutch(?) from one line earned him over 7k and he had clutches from the other 2 about to hatch. That's not including what he got for his regular ball pythons and the excess rats he bred. All in told he said after the initial investments he was making something like 80% profit after he figures in the food for the rats and electricity for the warming lamps.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The circle of life cares not for your feelings!

When I worked at the OKC call center for my employer I had a teammate who bred rats and snakes. The rats of course were snake food. He was making a killing with his snakes though, he had 4 rare breed lines going and each snake he could sell for over 1,800. He quit right before I moved to the Tulsa area after he got 3 of those 4 lines breeding. His first clutch(?) from one line earned him over 7k and he had clutches from the other 2 about to hatch. That's not including what he got for his regular ball pythons and the excess rats he bred. All in told he said after the initial investments he was making something like 80% profit after he figures in the food for the rats and electricity for the warming lamps.

I was like above, bred snakes, rats and mice... $$ was good.. It is illegal to feed Domestic "pets" IIRC.. I also fed rabbits and on occasion newborn piglets.. Of course it takes a sizable snake to eat the last 2 items, but then I had snakes that weighed in excess of 40lbs.. She might find herself in a pickle with that ad..
IMG_4108.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom