Any Law and Order (original) fans?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I still like watching the original Law and Order shows, pretty much from any timeframe. That being said, if you were/are a fan, you know that Jack McCoy always had some FINE help for the most part. Here's my favorite assistant, "Abbie Carmichael"; between her pro death penalty stance, and that VOICE, she just wins for me. Anyone care to share their faves?

eb95a0748e34395684dba551f23e7de3.jpg

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought Detective Lenny Briscoe was the best of the homicide detectives from the episodes I remember seeing. I liked his wise cracks.

Trivia: Det. Lenny Briscoe was portrayed by the late actor Jerry Orbach, who supposedly in real life was present at an Italian eatery in New Yawk City when an organized crime figure got whacked there. Every single patron in the place didn't see nuttin' and the case was officially never solved but allegedly the NYPD had a good idea who did it.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought Detective Lenny Briscoe was the best of the homicide detectives from the episodes I remember seeing. I liked his wise cracks.

Trivia: Det. Lenny Briscoe was portrayed by the late actor Jerry Orbach, who supposedly in real life was present at an Italian eatery in New Yawk City when an organized crime figure got whacked there. Every single patron in the place didn't see nuttin' and the case was officially never solved but allegedly the NYPD had a good idea who did it.
Yep, I like Lenny too

Latest posts

Top Bottom