Any Law and Order (original) fans?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been watching Criminal Minds for the past 6 weeks. I've got about 3 more seasons to go. I'm really liking these crime dramas. It's great to know because I've about run of of things to watch and there are a ton of these types of shows. I'll put Law & Order on the list.

NYPD Blue was my all time favorite thus far. I watched it while it was running on TV back in the 90's and early 2000's and enjoyed it very much.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pics... names don't do it for me. Lol

Placemark ... Brb ...

Serena_Southerlyn-Elisabeth_Ro%25CC%2588hm.jpg

Last edited:

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been watching Criminal Minds for the past 6 weeks. I've got about 3 more seasons to go. I'm really liking these crime dramas. It's great to know because I've about run of of things to watch and there are a ton of these types of shows. I'll put Law & Order on the list.

NYPD Blue was my all time favorite thus far. I watched it while it was running on TV back in the 90's and early 2000's and enjoyed it very much.
I like Criminal Minds as well, and its easier to find now than all of the original Law and Order series. I think L&O started in like 1990? Had a helluva run! The Chris Noth character that @THAT Gurl mentioned was in the early years of the series, I can't recall his name either

Latest posts

Top Bottom