Any Model 19 (or 66) snubby owners?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NINEROUND

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I also have a Model 19-3 pinned and recessed that has been pretty much relegated to my, "Welcome to my home" gun. It sits near the front door and is loaded with some 125 gr. Remingtons right now. I carry it once in a while just to change things up some. How much is/was the hard chrome finish? Mine has a passable blue now, but the one pictured above is pretty.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yup. I carry it a good bit in the winter with a cover jacket or untucked shirt. Kind of hard to conceal it when your a$$ is wider than your shoulders.
.38+P Gold Dot Short Barrel. Might try the mags in that line but with the short ejector rod reloading ain't real smooth on the full house mags.

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

You sir, obviously have discovered the best kept secret in the revolver snubby world...

The Don Hume JIT Slide holster!

I have one that I tote my "vintage" (1985/86) J frame model 38 NO DASH Airweight Bodyguard in occasionally. It's an AWESOME holster! :thumb:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You sir, obviously have discovered the best kept secret in the revolver snubby world...

The Don Hume JIT Slide holster!

I have one that I tote my "vintage" (1985/86) J frame model 38 NO DASH Airweight Bodyguard in occasionally. It's an AWESOME holster! :thumb:
Yep. The other is a Milt Sparks SS2. Both are excellent but I usually grab the JIT. A JIT Slide and a good belt is hard to beat and they don't break the bank either.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Not a Smith, but I have a Ruger Speed Six 2 3/4" that I carry on occasion.

Have some homegrown 125gr JHP loads in it.

Use a DH IWB that I need to replace, it doesn't hold the gun deep enough with the short barrel.

i157.photobucket.com_albums_t52_m5stingray18_Guns_Ruger_163.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom