Any of you into axe throwing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We had a tree with hatchet marks on the trunk (along with a few bullet holes) for years until it finally bit the dust.

Had two tree guys look at it, and neither one could tell me what kind it was. One was a certified arborist, but he looked at it during cool weather when it had no leaves. The other one said it could be from anywhere, and its seed dropped by migrating birds.

Still don't know...
:drunk2:
We had a big dead elm on the back side of the place. I'd put targets on it and shoot for many years.
One year it fell. Right where the targets were placed, several bullets were laying in the break.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I always wanted to make a restaurant where you have to shoot well to eat well. Depending on your scores you have access to different menus. A basic life simulation. That’s what people want.
What happens if they don't shoot well? Cold liver and onions as the only option to get more training? :laugh6:

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What happens if they don't shoot well? Cold liver and onions as the only option to get more training? :laugh6:

Yes. It’s a place that doesn’t care about your feelings. It’s about what you can do. Shoot a recurve bow. You don’t have to be the best. It’s on a curve nightly. The way laser tag is scored.

Latest posts

Top Bottom