Any okc & surrounding subgun matches or PCC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And who was it that did that?
I've been going to matches for several years now, both local and major and the people I've seen who know what they're doing are always willing to help with tips, tricks, equipment etc.
I've never seen snobbery at matches.

I agree too. I've shot a Nationals and on down to local matches with 8 people and have not seen any snobbery that I can recall.

Snake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At the H&H match there are three people that stand around behind the counter all evening "running" the match. These three always place high in the final scores yet I never see them shoot through at any of the stages or before the match starts. Explain that please.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
At the H&H match there are three people that stand around behind the counter all evening "running" the match. These three always place high in the final scores yet I never see them shoot through at any of the stages or before the match starts. Explain that please.

Zeke hasn't shot in a while, but Feegee and Brian do come find a squad and shoot real quick then get back to other stuff. I'm not the only one who can say they do.
I fail to see how those guys placing high in the scores is someone talking down to you though.

I place in the top 5 up there pretty regularly and help with setup and tear down. Am I talking down to you as well?

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You probably don't even understand that word....lol. Pretty big words for a poorly educated peon.
I have more college under my belt than your twin mattress has stains. I am also a better shooter than you, and I could whip your ass at a match shooting weak hand only.

Latest posts

Top Bottom