Any other milsurp nuts here? FNG here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

milsurp

Just joined up as the last time I visited it was mostly black guns and Remchesterbys. I have a few mausers and Arisakas, and an SKS. Am looking to thin out the herd or maybe do some swapping when I get ny post count up so I can post in the Classifieds. Heres a few of the herd.

i360.photobucket.com_albums_oo46_Falconfansince80_pics807.jpg
i360.photobucket.com_albums_oo46_Falconfansince80_pics726.jpg
i360.photobucket.com_albums_oo46_Falconfansince80_pics1023.jpg

M

milsurp

That SKS is a beauty.

I don't know my mausers too well - what are they?

The first is a K98k Kriegsmodell made at the early part of 1945 in Czechoslovakia. The other one is a russian captured K98k with a Kriegsmodell stock. The bands on regular K98k's arent screwed in but held in by a bandspring like on this one.

i360.photobucket.com_albums_oo46_Falconfansince80_pics1045.jpg

i360.photobucket.com_albums_oo46_Falconfansince80_pics1048.jpg

M

milsurp

The Russian SKS Ive been told is what the collectors call a letter gun. Supposedly the last ones made had a letter suffix with the serial. Ive since taken that chinese sling off and put the russian original back on!
i360.photobucket.com_albums_oo46_Falconfansince80_pics878.jpg

M

milsurp

Who's the manufacturer of the carbine ? Nice collection.
Thanks. The M1 carbine is a Springfield believe it or not. I dont know if thats good or bad but it is what it is. I like it its accurate and shoots good with BVAC and it hates the only box of Lake City I ever bought.

Latest posts

Top Bottom