Any Pawn Shop Suggestions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

need1more

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I have some days off work coming up and thought I might spend part of a day checking out some of the local Pawn Shops to check out what is what. I’m not looking for anything specific, but part of the fun is finding something you weren’t looking for, haggle on a price and maybe end up with something.
Any suggestions on shops around the OKC area to check out. Of course have the usual one’s SSP, Kings Pawn, any others to put on the list?

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Back in the day Stillwater had 4 shops I could crawl. Moved up here in the late 90’s and saw city folk either were ignorant or the shops were, have don’t a pawn shop crawl in 20 years. I like going to places more financially diverse, small towns, se Oklahoma, Texas, Tennessee, especially Tennessee where you can still get bait, bread, gas and guns/ammo and even right now find deals on guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

avtomatkalashnikov47

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i tend to goto all the ones i can i know sell guns. every now and then you will find one that. uh. to put it politely are dumb and do not know what they got. i managed to pick up a saiga rifle from a pawnshop once for 350$ back around oh..2015? also once got some bakelite and slab side mags for 20$ a piece and some chinese ak wood spiker conversion parts for 40$

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I mean there's tons.. I can't recall how many I pass by every time I drive into the city. But Sooner State has the friendliest staff I've ever dealt with (just for transfers) so they'd be my first choice.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not giving up my secret spots! One shop buys and sells ammo. Sometimes I get some smoking deals on boolits.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom