Any plans for ENS?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@Judi, how far can one shoot there on your range? A lot of members are asking about doing something long range, over 300 yards let's say, preferably out to 500 or more for those who have the right gear and can see that far anymore.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@Judi, how far can one shoot there on your range? A lot of members are asking about doing something long range, over 300 yards let's say, preferably out to 500 or more for those who have the right gear and can see that far anymore.
You'll have to give her time to clear some more trees.... she did say waaay up in the mountains.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’d be game for anything. A long range would be awesome, someone can help me set up my 6.5 Creedmoor!
Had to edit... I can’t wait to set up my 6.5 CM for long distance, but that is to say how ever long distance one can shoot with a 3-9x40 lol.

Last edited:

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’d be game for anything. A long range would be awesome, someone can help me set up my 6.5 Creedmoor!
Had to edit... I can’t wait to set up my 6.5 CM for long distance, but that is to say how ever long distance one can shoot with a 3-9x40 lol.
You'd be surprised how far you can shoot with that. Friend of mine was with me at Fouled Bore with a 3x9 and consistently hitting 600-800 yards with his .308

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
You'd be surprised how far you can shoot with that. Friend of mine was with me at Fouled Bore with a 3x9 and consistently hitting 600-800 yards with his .308

I just checked mine, and a 3-9 is what I have, also. Probably going to be June or later before my new scope comes in and my discretionary funds are nonexistant, what with the economic **** of the last couple of months. I coulda sworn I had a 4-12 around here somewhere...

:scream:

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can totally understand. If I were a betting man, I'd think it'll be at least June or later before the next ENS happens anyway. I do find it nice though to at least start talking about it. It'll be nice having something to look forward to.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Right now the range is set at, 10' 25' 50' 75' and 100 feet..Shooting off the porch is a even 100 yards. .I been on husband to make it longer we have over 100 acres ...Plus deep huge gullie to shoot down into.

The backstop and shooting pit are very secure to shoot any caliber, rapid fire slow fire, dragon breath fire... we also have lights set up for night shooting....nearest neighbor is 2 miles N or 5 miles S .....

Also a stock pond to fish well you wait....or ATV trails very close to National Forest and Oklahoma Plateau ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom