Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_0325.jpg

400 rounds of 147 ELD-Match 6.5 Creedmoor & 5K of 147 9mm

Last edited:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got a call from a first time 1911 owner that's coming to the house tomorrow and wants some instruction on disassembly and cleaning.

I remember taking a buddy of mine a Smith & Wesson model 19 to him in a box. I tried to take it all apart one day (sideplate off, guts out - everything) and hadn't the slightest how to put it all back.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember taking a buddy of mine a Smith & Wesson model 19 to him in a box. I tried to take it all apart one day (sideplate off, guts out - everything) and hadn't the slightest how to put it all back.
LOL, thats funny.
Told him we are going to put one of mine on the bench and his next to it.
He will disassemble his while I'm doing mine part by part. I've always felt its best to have hands on vs watching someone do it.
After a dozen repetitions of field stripping, he should be ready to go. His is the blued model and I don't want him to get the idiot mark that a lot of 1911's sport.

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got my .40sw dies in the mail today and I'm gonna pick up my G27 on my lunch break tomorrow or after work. Still looking for a second mag to go with it since only one was included, but I can't complain too much considering the price. Btw, looking for a G23 or an extra g27 mag if anybody has one. Got a SW Shield9 8rd mag to trade for it...

Latest posts

Top Bottom