Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a pretty good night. I won a Gen5 Glock 34 MOS at the Ducks Unlimited banquet tonight.

View attachment 204528
You bought enough bands to almost insure it! Great organization and your contribution will be appreciated.
I didn't win squat at ours last week and it wasn't because not enough money was spent.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You bought enough bands to almost insure it! Great organization and your contribution will be appreciated.
I didn't win squat at ours last week and it wasn't because not enough money was spent.
Spent a total of $300 tonight. $100 was in bands. I was the first one called, so I had my choice of a 34, 45, 19, or 43X. I chose the 34, but not sure what I’m gonna do with it yet. Already have another of this exact same model.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Spent a total of $300 tonight. $100 was in bands. I was the first one called, so I had my choice of a 34, 17, 19, or 43X. I chose the 34, but not sure what I’m gonna do with it yet. Already have another of this exact same model.
I usually get the $300 package as well, and then the side draws usually get into the back pocket a little more.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I usually get the $300 package as well, and then the side draws usually get into the back pocket a little more.
I spent $100 on bands, $100 in general raffle tickets, $60 in tickets for a Savage rifle (also got a few hats) and $40 in blackjack hands towards a Hellcat.

Last edited:

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Spent a total of $300 tonight. $100 was in bands. I was the first one called, so I had my choice of a 34, 17, 19, or 43X. I chose the 34, but not sure what I’m gonna do with it yet. Already have another of this exact same model.
I wish I had the funds to talk you out of it. That would make a great nightstand/range gun.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wish I had the funds to talk you out of it. That would make a great nightstand/range gun.
Had a guy offer me some cash this evening, but I politely turned it down. Not sure what I'm going to do with it yet. I already have another Gen5 34 MOS with a Delta Point Pro on it that I shoot on occasion. I plan to use it in the future in the MOS division of GSSF. Of the pistols on the table that I could've chosen from, the 45 was the only one I didn't already own, but I don't really have a use for a 45. I don't need another 34 either, but between the two, I'd take the 34 every time.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Had a guy offer me some cash this evening, but I politely turned it down. Not sure what I'm going to do with it yet. I already have another Gen5 34 MOS with a Delta Point Pro on it that I shoot on occasion. I plan to use it in the future in the MOS division of GSSF. Of the pistols on the table that I could've chosen from, the 45 was the only one I didn't already own, but I don't really have a use for a 45. I don't need another 34 either, but between the two, I'd take the 34 every time.
I keep thinking I'm going to get into the GSSF matches but it hasn't happened yet.

I started out looking for a 17.5 or a 34.5 for HD/range use and somehow ended up with two G48s to replace my Shield and J-frame for EDC guns.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I REALLY like my 45 I’m using in the MOS division. Target transitions are slightly faster. That 34 is worth $75-100 more though. And the 34 is my preference with iron sights.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I REALLY like my 45 I’m using in the MOS division. Target transitions are slightly faster. That 34 is worth $75-100 more though. And the 34 is my preference with iron sights.
The 45 there was the standard non-MOS model. It might have swayed me if it was.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom